If you have an iPhone, you have taken a lot of pictures with it. And if you have taken a lot of pictures, chances are you also have a lot of photo albums. Maybe you don’t want all of those photo albums anymore – maybe you’ve decided to delete some of them. How do you go about deleting a photo album on your iPhone? This tutorial will show you how to delete a Photo Album on your iPhone in just a few simple steps. It is very easy to do!
How Do I Delete iPhone Photo Album?
If your iPhone is low in storage, one of the first things you should do is delete some photo albums. There might be some long videos or many pictures in an album that you no longer want. Free up the space quickly by deleting these albums. Here’s how to do it:
- Open the ‘Photos App’ on your iPhone and tap on ‘See All‘ to go to ‘Albums.’
- Tap on ‘Edit‘ at the top corner and find the album that you want to delete
- Gently tap on the red icon at the corner of the Photo Album.
- A message will pop-up asking if you want to delete this album; tap Delete Album
And that’s it! The album that you have selected will now be deleted from the iPhone.
How to Trash Multiple Albums?
You can also delete multiple albums at once by following these steps:
- Open the ‘Photos App’ and then move to the ‘Albums‘ tab
- Click on ‘See All‘ in the top right-hand corner
- Tap on ‘Edit‘ and press on the red icon on each album that you want to delete
- A message will pop up asking if you want to delete these albums; tap Delete Albums
And that’s it! This is how you delete a photo album on iPhone.
Why can’t I delete albums from my iPhone?
If you’re having trouble deleting albums from your iPhone, it’s likely because you have iCloud Photo Library enabled. To delete an album when iCloud Photo Library is turned on, you must first delete the photos from the album. Once the photos are deleted, the album will be deleted automatically.
Why is my iPhone storage still full after deleting photos?
If you’re still seeing the ‘Storage Almost Full’ message after deleting photos from your iPhone, it’s likely because you have Live Photos enabled. Live Photos are a combination of a photo and a short video, and they take up more space than a regular photo. To clear the storage on your iPhone, you need to disable Live Photos.
The procedure is similar to all iPhone models, including iPhone XS (Max), XR, X, iPhone SE, iPhone 11(Pro Max), iPhone 11, iPhone 12(Pro Max) mini and earlier models.
We hope this tutorial has helped you delete a photo album on iPhone. Please let us know if you have any questions or comments in the comments section below. And if you found this helpful, please share it with your friends! Thanks for reading!