Do you want to know how to record your iPhone screen? It’s actually quite easy! There are several reasons you might need to record your screen on your iPhone. Maybe you want to create a how-to video for a friend or family member. Perhaps you’re a developer who wants to create a video walkthrough of an app or game you’ve created. Or maybe you want to capture something funny that happened on your screen.
Whatever the reason, recording your screen on an iPhone is pretty easy to do. In this blog post, we will walk you through the steps to do it.
You will need to add the Screen Recording button to your Control Center to start. To do this:
- Open the “Settings” app on your iPhone
- Scroll down and tap “Control Center.”
- Tap the “+” next to “Screen Recording.”
Now that the Screen Recording button has been added to your Control Center, you are ready to record your iPhone Screen! Here’s how:
- Open up the app or video that you want to record
- Swipe down from the top of your screen to open Control Center
- Tap the Screen Recording button
- A countdown will begin, and then your recording will start!
That’s it! You are now recording your iPhone screen. To stop recording, tap on the stop button in the Control Center.
How to record your iPhone screen with Mac?
You can also record your iPhone screen from your Mac. To do this, you will need to use QuickTime Player. Here’s how:
- Connect your iPhone to your Mac using a Lightning cable
- Open QuickTime Player on your Mac
- Click “File” > “New Movie Recording” in the menu bar
- In the new window that appears, click the drop-down arrow next to the “Record” button and select your iPhone
- Click the “Record” button and start recording!
To stop recording, click on the stop button in QuickTime Player. Your recording will then be saved to your computer.
And that’s all there is to it! We hope you found this tutorial helpful. If you have any questions, feel free to leave us a comment below. Thanks for reading!